How do I unzip downloaded files?
To open a zipped file on a PC, double-click the zipped file to see its contents. When prompted, drag the files out of the window to the desired location or click Extract All. When you click Extract All, the files are unzipped in the same location as the original file unless you specify a different one in the Select a Destination window.
To decompress (unzip) a file or folder on a Mac, double-click it.
You can watch the video tutorial below
● How To Unzip A File In Windows 10 (Without Additional Software).
● How to Install WinRAR And Use On Windows 10.
● How to Extract (Unzip) Files on a Mac.
*Can I Use These Files If I Don’t Have A Cutting Machine?
Yes, absolutely. You can use the PNG file for iron on transfers and printing onto paper. Please set your required print size on your printer before printing.
*Why Are There Filled At Areas On The SVG In Cricut Design Space?
Cricut Design Space sometimes experiences issues with SVG files. If you are seeing black filled in areas in letter loops for example, please follow the troubleshooting guide on my website which has three quick, easy ways to fix this.
If none of the above work, your files may have been corrupted during download, so please contact me and I will resend the file directly to your email address.
Can I use my mobile device (phone or tablet) to download my purchase?
No, you cannot use a mobile device to download zipped folders, as these devices do not have the capability to deal with these types of files. If you attempt to download from a mobile device, this will simply use up your downloads without any files to show for it. Instead, please download all purchases from a computer.
May I sell products that I create with the designs I purchase here?
These files are available for PERSONAL and SMALL BUSINESS COMMERCIAL use. This means that you may use each file you purchase to create any physical object to use personally, give to a friend, or sell a maximum of 100 items you have personally made via your small business.However, youMAY NOT:
- Use the files, or any part of them, to sell digitally in any format.
- Digitize the images for embroidery, either for personal or commercial use.
- Share these files with anybody, including loading the designs to Facebook groups. This includes the Freebie files, as they are only free for a set period of time.
- Load these designs to printing sites such as Zazzle, Printful, or other similar sites. Your personal and small business commercial license only covers itemsyoumake, not items a printing service creates for you.
Do you offer refunds?
By the very nature of digital downloads, these files are not “returnable”. As such, we do not offer refunds or exchanges for any reason. For this reason, we ask that you take the time to verify that you are purchasing file types that will work with your machine, and for your needs.
But If you have any problems with your order. Please contact us as soon as you can at this email address email@example.com and we will do our best to fix the problem.